What responsibilities do you have inside of the project ?
- QA for CentOS releases
- IPv6 mirror monitoring
- IPv6 torrent tracker
- Making snarky comments about things not working as they should
Email: <centos (the funny at sign goes here) miuku DOT net>
What are your personal interests in the CentOS project ?
- Making things work as they should
List of achievements
What have you accomplished already ?
- Made it to the QA team
- Set up an IPv6 torrent tracker
IPv6 mirror monitoring, see http://miuku.net/ipv6reach/ for pretty graphs
Personal TODO list
What items are you going to do (if time permits) ?
- Set up more virtual servers for testing
- Investigate Mirror Manager
Anssi Johansson has been using CentOS since CentOS 5.0, and various other *IX operating systems in the past.
My claim to fame is that I'm studying at the same Department of Computer Science as Linus Torvalds.
Free flow of ideas, thoughts, links and whatever you like...