1. Project Responsibilities
- None at the moment.
What responsibilities did you have inside of the project ?
- QA for CentOS releases
- Mirror monitoring
- Managing list of mirrors
- IPv6 torrent tracker
- Making snarky comments about things not working as they should
2. Contact information
Email: <avij (the funny at sign goes here) centosproject DOT org>
What are your personal interests in the CentOS project ?
- Making things work as they should
4. List of achievements
What have you accomplished already ?
- Made it to the QA team (February 2012)
- Set up an IPv6 torrent tracker (January 2013)
IPv6 mirror monitoring, see http://miuku.net/ipv6reach/ for pretty graphs
- Participated in the CentOS QA process since CentOS 5.8 and 6.3
- Revamped mirror monitoring and mirrorlist scripts
- Set up automatic nag emails to operators of broken/outdated mirrors
Anssi Johansson has been using CentOS since CentOS 5.0, and various other *IX operating systems in the past.
My claim to fame is that I'm studying at the same Department of Computer Science as Linus Torvalds. When I'm not at my keyboard I love being outdoors in the mountains.