Planning a Dojo: What Happens the Day of the Event
There are many things that attendees will expect of you on-site.
- Snacks or coffee at regular intervals
- Are you going to offer a noon meal? If not, identify local restaurants that attendees can walk to.
- Consider having an evening social event at a nearby venue. Communicate clearly whether you are paying for this, or if attendees will be expected to pay their own way.
- You will need to provide A/V - mics, lapel mics, speakers, projectors.
Recording: If possible, capture the sessions on video, and we can publish these on the CentOS YouTube channel.
- Take lots of photos. These can be used to promote future events.
- Stickers and Swag