Virtual Dojo 2020
This is brainstorming in progress, and we don't have a date selected yet. If you are interested in helping plan this event, please contact Rich at email@example.com
- Determine how many “talks” we want to do (10-15 to start with?), and close the CFP when we have them
- Determine what are the *required* topics, and solicit those directly
- Topic-focused? Or will that make it too hard to get talks? Perhaps do more topic-focused after the first few?
- Video - Recorded ahead of time. Slides and video available.
Live? Delivered via Google Meet. Recorded and republished on YouTube
Hybrid - recorded session played with real-time q&a monitored by the speaker and directly reacted to. I’m not aware of this having been done before - it could be a neat experiment.
- Questions can be submitted via email, twitter, etc
Q&A then delivered as later recorded interview session
- Google Meet hours, at various times for various time zones
- IRC/Slack channel for text chat