Single Point of Contact: DagWieers
- Date: Wednesday 30 May 2007 until Saturday 2 June 2007 in Berlin, DE
Mailinglist: https://mythos.linuxtag.org/wws/info/projects-discussion (seems to be internal. No idea what has to be done to be approved)
Information for exhibitors at: http://www.linuxtag.org/2007/de/expo/expo-service.html
What needs to be done before LinuxTag ?
- Posters from FOSDEM are a bit damaged, maybe print new ones ?
- We need flyer-holders so that flyers are not flat on the table but can catch attention
- Improve the spin python script (make it selfcontained, ie. start necessary apps, start a few slides, allow to be paused)
- Who brings a demo-system ?
- Anything else to demo ?
- Xen with CentOS 4 and 5 domUs, maybe a non-paravirtualized OS with HVM?
- Why not create CentOS business-cards ? Either with or without a name, with most important info.
What do we need to bring to LinuxTag?
Flyers and posters (DagWieers)
- Demo-system (maybe big screen or projector) (Anyone?)
- Wifi AP
- Something to put over the tables
Who's willing to help ?
We can create Exhibitor passes in LinuxTag's VCC, we will make sure that everyone listed here will be inserted in VCC as well.