Single Point of Contact: RalphAngenendt
- Date: Thursday 28 May 2008 until Sunday 31 May 2008 in Berlin, DE
- Booth (size 14.5 m2) has been confirmed.
Information for exhibitors at: http://www.linuxtag.org/2008/de/expo/expo-service.html
What needs to be done before LinuxTag ?
- We still have posters from FOSDEM, creating pretty ones could be useful.
- Improve the spin python script (make it selfcontained, ie. start necessary apps, start a few slides, allow to be paused)
- Who brings a demo-system ?
- Anything else to demo ?
- Xen with CentOS 4 and 5 domUs, maybe a non-paravirtualized OS with HVM?
What do we need to bring to LinuxTag?
- Demo-system (maybe big screen or projector) (Anyone?)
Wifi AP (Isn't that forbidden? RalphAngenendt)
- Other promotional stuff (Lance?)
- Something to put over the tables
Who's willing to help ?
We can create Exhibitor passes in LinuxTag's VCC, we will make sure that everyone listed here will be inserted in VCC as well.