* Optional Pictures stanza:
... end Optional Pictures stanza
* Body layout begins:
1. Project Responsibilities
What responsibilities do you have inside of the project ?
- Time permitting, translation of the CentOS-wiki
2. Contact information
What are your personal interests in the CentOS project ?
4. List of achievements
What have you accomplished already ?
5. Personal TODO list
What items are you going to do (if time permits) ?
If you are planning to do presentations, it could be interesting to provide a short and long biography upfront so Event organizers can simply provide this information when they need it.
* I studied physics (without graduation)
* I was doing dual vocational education and training (physical laboratory assistant)
* I work as physical laboratory assistant / Administrator for our network (completely isolated from the Internet) with 25 mostly measuring (?) PCs and 2 Core-i5 Linux-Server for VM, NTP, DNS, DHCP, SMB, MySQL via ODBC via MS Access,VBA
* besides (until 2015) I do further education to state certified electrical technician
7. Scratch area
Free flow of ideas, thoughts, links and whatever you like...